What do I need to do if I want to repaint my house?

Whether you are repainting with the same colors or changing the colors, you will need submit a Miscellaneous Construction application for approval from the Architecture Control Committee (ACC). House repainting must conform with the earth tone color requirements within the CC&Rs as stated in Section 3.20 Color:

“All exterior colors of any structures must be natural or earth tones
and must compliment the surrounding landscape. The Committee may, in its sole
discretion, approve other color schemes so long as such colors compliment the

Go to the Architecture Control Committee page and the Documents page for more details and related forms to download and submit.